The Cubs won….again. Eight straight series. Is it cause for optimism? No. Not for a Cubs fan. It is another reason to keep our mouths shut.
The trolls are growing in number this year. The accusations and assertions remain the same. Yet, like Kosuke Fukudome (at the beginning of the year anyways) we remain patient…almost to a fault.
I cant go into too much detail….a Cubs fan knows why. Just listen to the public address announcer….
Please remain calm….keep your hands and arms inside the boat and remain seated…until the ride comes to a complete stop. Exit to the right and collect your belongings. You will be able to purchase pictures of your ride in the gift shop. Thanks for riding the Cubs roller coaster – and please…enjoy the rest of your day here at Wrigleyville USA.
Sum it up for you?
- Eight Straight Series Wins
- Mark DeRosa Homered in Four Straight Games
- Rich Harden is 4-1 with a 1.47 ERA Since his acquisition
- Our two biggest acquisitions didnt cost us a thing
- Those acquisitions have produced 87 RBIs
- Same Acquisitions have scored 79 Runs
Okay…Okay – Ill Shut up
Cubs win today 6-1….Improve to 80-50…Off to face the Pittsburgh Pirates tomorrow.
Check in for a Preview before heading out to your favorite chat room.